2008 Four Roses Mellow Moments Club Glass

gr8erdane
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

As I sat reading the newspaper in my "library" the doorbell rang. I grumbled and fumbled for a hat to hide my natty hair and sure enough by the time I got to the door there was nobody there. But there was a small box sitting outside the door and it was from Four Roses. Inside was a beautiful little glass teacup and recipe for a Four Roses Hot Toddy. Once again, Four Roses shows nothing but class. Thank you Jim Rutledge and all the rest of the Four Roses staff. I wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Can't wait to try the toddy either...

As I sat reading the newspaper in my "library" the doorbell rang. I grumbled and fumbled for a hat to hide my natty hair and sure enough by the time I got to the door there was nobody there. But there was a small box sitting outside the door and it was from Four Roses. Inside was a beautiful little glass teacup and recipe for a Four Roses Hot Toddy. Once again, Four Roses shows nothing but class. Thank you Jim Rutledge and all the rest of the Four Roses staff. I wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Can't wait to try the toddy either...

I got mine out of the post box last night. I will just go ahead and say that your delivery was much smoother than mine. The postal employee put mine in the postbox, where it wouldn't come out as there's a small lip around the door...I had to cut the box into pieces while it was still inside the postbox to remove it.:smiley_acbt:

I already put some cinnamon sticks on my grocery list...:cool:

As I sat reading the newspaper in my "library" the doorbell rang. I grumbled and fumbled for a hat to hide my natty hair...

That image gave me a...

Natty Dread :grin:

Keep on keeping on, Dane buddy.

Roger

Went to Binny's today, and when I got home my "present" from FR had arrived. My wife got one too! Thanks Four Roses. Joe

I got the Hot Toddy Glass and recipe, followed the next day by a nice Christmas Card from Jim Rutledge and the gang...really first class...Thanks Four Roses, and Merry Christmas!

-Joe

Got mine too. I made the Hot Toddy the first night, and Leslie has requested on every night since. And I though an Old Fashioned was a pain to make :lol: Nice winter, evening drink though.

How did you guys get on their "mailing list?"

Many brands have websites where you can sign up for their "exclusive clubs". This past week I've received the Four Roses glass, a Rebel Yell flask and bandanna, and some Maker's Mark wrapping paper.

I used that Maker's wrapping paper to gift wrap the BTAC I bought last week. Placed in under the tree with a card from Trina to Wade; what a great wife.

I am totally impressed. I received my Four Roses cup, followed with a birthday card signed by Jim Rutledge himself and today a Christmas card.

also Calendars wrapping paper, and a delightful recipe for a Kentucky Carmel Coffee. Yummy

How did you guys get on their "mailing list?"

I wondered that same thing, as I am a member of a few other clubs as well. It took a little digging, but I found a link to the membership form here.

I wondered that same thing, as I am a member of a few other clubs as well. It took a little digging, but I found a link to the membership form here.

You dug better than me... thank you... I emailed them after I gave up...

I used that Maker's wrapping paper to gift wrap the BTAC I bought last week. Placed in under the tree with a card from Trina to Wade; what a great wife.

:lol: Good stuff!

My wife has no idea how kind she's been to me!;) She's the best!

Cheers!

I received the glass and Christmas Card and learned that Pennsylvania is on their expansion list for 2009. Hooray!

Hidden

Four Roses is class all the way.

I took the card and recipe into work to entice others to become Mellow -- and managed to leave it there where I will not be able to get to it until after the holidays.

Which is the long way of asking it anyone could send me the Hot Toddy recipe? -- it has turned cold and would love to try it out of some guests this week.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

You can also get to the Four Roses club at

http://www.mellowmomentsclub.com/

I need to find that Rebel Yell one. I used the Maker's Mark wrapping paper for my nieces. Neither they nor my brother nor my sister-in-law noticed that the pattern was made of little bourbon bottles.

The Four Roses card was a reproduction of a 1943 holiday ad. It was great!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.