Another Really Good Winter Beer

dave ziegler
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I was at a party the Enginners had on Thursday and the Man who brought all the Wine and Beer Brought something I had never tasted!

Anderson Valley Winter Solstice Ale. Boy is this Good Tasting stuff, it is very pricey over $40 a case but it is amazing and refreshing and very nice touches of malts in every sip.

I had a couple at the party and ended up taking the credit card and picking up a case to enjoy this christmas Week.

Now I am wondering if any of you have tried this one and what you think of it. Maybe Jeeskidden you have had it or Gary Gillman and I would be interested in your notes on it or anyone else. I drank 3 last night and it is smooth with an AVB of 6.9.

For me I have found something very tasty from Ca. thats about all I konw and that they say they use Mineral Water to brew it and the Cap says Solar Powered Brewery!

Dave Z

------------------------------------------------------

Beer Its Now Just A Beverage Beer Is Food

-------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

Yes! I had this as well over the holidays. Very Yummy. I think a very small percentage may find it too sweet, but I thought it had a nice balance that wasn't cloying at all. Not a beer for the hop fanatics though. Just a very smooth very nice malty beer. I haven't had that many winter brews, but this is by far my favorite!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.