BTAC Info Sheet Thread

barturtle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ask and you shall receive. Just remember to thank the Grand Imperial PooBah.

List of Barrel Proofs 2002-2007

2007 Thomas H Handy Sazerac

2007 Sazerac 18 (pdf)

2007 William Larue Weller

2007 George T Stagg

2007 Eagle Rare 17

2008 BTAC Complete (pdf)

2008 Thomas H Handy Sazerac

2008 Sazerac 18

2008 William Larue Weller

2008 George T Stagg

2008 Eagle Rare 17

Someone dig up 2006, add in the 2008 proofs and anyone who has the older sheets add them to the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

All Hail the Grand PooBah

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The legions bow before you

Thanks - picked up a bottle of WLW - tough to find around this parts

TJ

One doesn't make even a legion, much less multitudes of legions....I need more people heaping accolades at my feet.:bis:

One doesn't make even a legion, much less multitudes of legions....I need more people heaping accolades at my feet.:bis:

It Ain't Happening!

So, tell me about this person fawning over the Grand Imperial Pooh-Bear.

:lol:

So, tell me about this person fawning over the Grand Imperial Pooh-Bear.

:lol:

Name, rank and serial number is all you get from me

TJ

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have the inside knowledge to know the life span of the BTAC bottlings? or if there is or isn't one?

What i mean is are there limited bottlings for the next years to come? or is there enough aging barrels for there to be a release of a BTAC bottling in 2020 or so? :skep:

Thanks - picked up a bottle of WLW - tough to find around this parts

TJ

Okay, I understand the 'pooh'!, and I understand the 'bah!', but what does PooBah mean?...

Grand Pooh-bah is a term derived from the name of the haughty character Pooh-Bah in Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado (1895). In this comic opera, Pooh-Bah holds numerous exalted offices, including Lord Chief Justice, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Master of the Buckhounds, Lord High Auditor, Groom of the Back Stairs, and Lord High Everything Else. The name has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard, who acts in several capacities at once, or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles.[1]

Grand Pooh-bah is a term derived from the name of the haughty character Pooh-Bah in Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado (1895). In this comic opera, Pooh-Bah holds numerous exalted offices, including Lord Chief Justice, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Master of the Buckhounds, Lord High Auditor, Groom of the Back Stairs, and Lord High Everything Else. The name has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard, who acts in several capacities at once, or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles.[1]

Also, Fred Flintstone was voted Grand Imperial PooBah of his Water Buffalo Lodge.:lol:

It was intended to be self mocking, but I don't think anyone really got it, which makes it even funnier (to me:slappin:)

No Timothy....we got it. The title Grand Imperial PooBah is not only an apt title but, indirectly anyway, precisely describes your qualifications as a chief executive of.........well, I don't know.

When are you making a return trip down south?

Randy

I got it, when my boss got his title up graded from security director to associate warden of security and started signing his emails that way. I started signing my emails to him GRAND POOH BAH OF NIGHT SHIFT he never got it, he can be a little dense.

Timothy, Do you have the buffalo hat to make it official? :slappin: Joe

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I decided to compile some stats for the barrel-proof BTACs to include the # of barrels and age. This information was mostly pulled from the info sheets issued by Buffalo Trace. Don't take this as gospel, there are probably a couple of errors in here.

btac.gif

post-1379-14489816143348_thumb.gif

I decided to compile some stats for the barrel-proof BTACs to include the # of barrels and age. This information was mostly pulled from the info sheets issued by Buffalo Trace. Don't take this as gospel, there are probably a couple of errors in here.

btac.gif

Isn’t the Kentucky only bottle 130,9 Chris?

Leif

Isn’t the Kentucky only bottle 130,9 Chris?

Leif

Yes and there were 3 '05's.

130.9 Spring '05 KY only

131.8 Spring '05 outside KY

141.2 Autumn '05

Thanks. If you guys see any other errors, or can fill in the missing blanks let me know and I will post a corrected version

• 9 months later...

Basically bumping this so when the new sheets come out they can be added in before this thread gets auto-locked.

Basically bumping this so when the new sheets come out they can be added in before this thread gets auto-locked.

Thanks Timothy, unless Jim says otherwise I think this is Sticky material. At a later date it may be pruned or moved, but for now I think it can be stuck.

Reading these sheets caused a moment of pure elation, followed by deep dark mourning. I had many of those bottles in my collection.

I enjoyed them all. Some more than others, but I did give them all my full and focused attention and respect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.