BTAC Info Sheet Thread

barturtle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I do. I don't have a scanner but Ill take a photo and try and get it up tonight. I have all but the handy for this year

I can't seem to find the Eagle Rare 2009 fact sheet. Anybody?

Chuck

I have 2009 ER fact sheet I don't know how to post it on here. Is there any thing specific you want to know from it? I could photocopy it and mail it to you.

Paul

Chuck

I have 2009 ER fact sheet I don't know how to post it on here. Is there any thing specific you want to know from it? I could photocopy it and mail it to you.

Paul

If you can scan it and post it as a .pdf it'd be great. I think Kinko's can make a .pdf for you if you can't do it.

Hidden
Chuck

Paul

Do you have a digital camera?

Courtesy of a p_elliott scan and a quick convert to PDF, here's the 2009 ER17 sheet.

I have a higher quality PDF that is larger than the forum attachment limit. PM me with your email if you want it.

2009_ER17_BTAC.pdf

Courtesy of a p_elliott scan and a quick convert to PDF, here's the 2009 ER17 sheet.

I have a higher quality PDF that is larger than the forum attachment limit. PM me with your email if you want it.

Got it. Mainly I was looking for the number of barrels, but it's nice to have the whole thing. Interestingly, after dumping 62 for 2008 they only dumped 39 for 2009.

• 2 months later...

So it's been tanked in stainless for 7 years?

They say that each release is worse than the one before.

I would like to compare this stat sheet with all the other sheets from by Saz.

So it's been tanked in stainless for 7 years?

They say that each release is worse than the one before.

I would like to compare this stat sheet with all the other sheets from by Saz.

IIRC, I thought this same issue came up last year (or maybe the year before) and the conclusion was that a bunch of the old Saz was tanked and was being parcelled out as part of the BTAC. The 2009 Saz info sheet is virtually identical to this year's.

IIRC, I thought this same issue came up last year (or maybe the year before) and the conclusion was that a bunch of the old Saz was tanked and was being parcelled out as part of the BTAC. The 2009 Saz info sheet is virtually identical to this year's.

It's always 28 barrels too, every year. No other BTAC is even close to being that consistent. Obviously they could do more but have decided this is the right amount for maintaining the scarcity and prestige.

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked up a bottle of Saz 18 (2010) for $32 at a local liquor store. It seemed low to me but the owner insisted that was the price. WHat does it usually go for.? Cant normally find it around here.

I just picked up a bottle of Saz 18 (2010) for $32 at a local liquor store. It seemed low to me but the owner insisted that was the price. WHat does it usually go for.? Cant normally find it around here.

In VA, the state control price (and I can't remember if it was even available as a special order) would be about $74. The best price I think I've seen it in the DC area is still at least $20 more than the price you paid.

For folks in New England, the NH Liquor Outlets received the BTAC about a week/week and a half ago, all available for 55.99 with no tax.

Most places are low but check their site for updated inventory.

For those in the DC area, here are the current inventories at the stores I've visited in Montgomery County in the last few days.

Pike - none. I bought the last 4 ER17's and the last WLW

Walnut Hill - none

Diamond Square - none

Muddy Branch - 6 ER17, 3 Handy, 3 Saz

Darnestown - 5 ER17, 2 Handy, 4 WLW

I don't like Rye too much so I passed on the Handy and Saz. I ended up with a total of 5 ER17 and 3 WLW. These are my first BTAC purchases, although I've tasted some in the past. The ER17 is listed at $57 but rings up for $53, and the WLW is posted as $53 and rings up at $50. The Saz and Handy were posted at $57.

Interesting. The 2010 Saz 18 says it was distilled in 1985, or 25 years ago.

I noticed the same thing when I was looking at my sheet. Was this the case in years past as well?

Can someone provide information on the BTAC - WLW bottles?

I'm told it first came out in 2000 as W.L. Weller 19 year 90 proof and then changed

in 2003 to the current higher proof version. Is there a way to differentiate the early

90 proof bottles (dated labels/etc.)? And does someone have the proofs for 2003 and

'04? The earliest info I have is for 2005 (121.5)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.