Imbibe Magazine

sku
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Does anyone read Imibibe? Is it any good? I'm not looking for whiskey information as I already subscribe to three whiskey publications, but something that covers spirits generally. I'm wary, though, of too many articles on cocktails. I'd like something that does for other spirits (Tequila, brandy, rum, etc.) what the whiskey publications do for Scotch and Bourbon.

Thanks.

Hi,

I only know of two whiskey magazines, The Malt Advocate and Whiskey Magazine. What is the third?

There is the Bourbon Review and then The Bourbon Country Reader

Hi,

I only know of two whiskey magazines, The Malt Advocate and Whiskey Magazine. What is the third?

Bourbon Reveiw it's new they have a web site you can read the first two issues on line.

There is the Bourbon Review and then The Bourbon Country Reader

Thanks Kickert and p_eliot, I didn't know that.

I subscribe to Imbibe. I don't know that I would recommend it unless you are really into drinks of all kinds because it talks about coffee, tea and even sodas at times... not just alcohol. I enjoy it and espcially appreciate that it was started here in the PacNW.

Oh come on guys......doesn't anyone subscribe to Modern Drunkard magazine? They don't talk about tea, milk, or sodas there.

Randy

I quite like imbibe, but I'm not much of a mixed drink person, so some of the content doesn't help me much. Still, a well written magazine and worth reading.

Joel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.