Wild Turkey Single Barrel/Barrel Proof??

rccoulter
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I have read that Wild Turkey has a single-barrel/barrel proof bottling for export only. I have also heard people claim it is a myth. Does anyone know if this really exists? If so, what is the name of the bottling? Is it still available? And what countries is it available in?

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Oh it's real enough RC, and it's name is Kentucky Legend. Pop up into Canada and check out a duty free shop, but do it soon as this bottling has been or is going to be discontinued.

I thought that was it, but every list I found online where Kentucky Legend appears, the proof is listed as 101. The folks overseas must be misprinting their information. Thanks for the quick response--Looks like I'm off to Canada.

Oh, by the way, is it worth while?

I have never tried it, but I can tell you this, just about everything that I have tried from Wild Turkey has been worthwhile!! cool.gifcool.gif

TomC

I've had it and if you can find a bottle, BUY IT! It was absolutely great. Actually, dont buy A bottle, buy 2 and send one my way! laugh.gif

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Make that three. No four! I'll take two. wink.gif Not only that RC, I'm going to pop this thread down to the Single Barrel/Small Batch forum where it belongs because that's the kind of great moderator I am. smirk.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.