La Unica 100

submarine
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Although I can't offer a specific pairing at this time I can recommend you take a look at La unica.

The 100 is a full flavored big cigar that brings with it some serious bang for the buck. To me it compares easily to it's far more expensive/elusive cousins.

John F

More info on the La Unica 100

Length: 8 1/2"

Ring Gauge: 52

Connecticut wrapper

Dominican fillers and binder

Taste: full bodied, bold, complex....great! Using the Amazon.com theory if you like cigars such as Partagas #10, Fuente double chateau, Davidoff RR, you will enjoy La Unica 100. La Unica does make several other sizes but I stick with the 100 for the ring gauge/complexity & extended smoking time.

I've never had a problem finding these smokes, the price used to be a steal before they started getting rated and reviewed highly but still it's less than others in it's class.

As far as a pairings I am only a beginner in the world of Bourbon but my gut tells me it should smoke well with anything bold and heavy. If you have something a little sweeter than you normally care for this may be a nice match as the LU 100 is weighty enough to handle the job.

John F

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.