Bourbon Trail photo help

camduncan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We're finally getting around to creating a photo album of last years trip to the Sampler (I know, we are taking our time)

On the way from Louisville to Bardstown, we passed the attached sign, and managed to grab a blurred photo. Unfortunately it doesn't look to good enlarged. Does anyone happen to have a similar photo that is better in quality? If so, would we be able to use a copy of it for our album? Any help would be appreciated :D

post-563-14489815580441_thumb.jpg

Cam download a free program called Picasa 3 and you can clean that picture right up. I just did use the sharpen tool and it will take that minor blur right out of that picture. You can clean up pictures that come out literally black and bring the image out. This program is from google it's safe, easy to use, and free and I highly recommend this to anyone with a digital camera. Just go to google and type in picasa 3 and hit search.

Or if you have photoshop you can do the same thing but probably better. :grin:

You're telling me that nobody else has a picture of that sign.

I'll get my son to drive over there and take one.

Seems the least we can do for our boys down under.

That's the one on the Eastbound side of Interstate 64 coming from Louisville toward Lexington, right?

I am heading that way on Friday... I will take a picture for you cam. It might not be the same exit sign, but I will catch the one on the Bluegrass parkway heading towards bardstown.

Well, I'll throw in -- I believe that's on Interstate-65 southbound from Louisville. Exit 112 is Shepardsville (?) to Jim Beam and Four Roses Cox's Creek, while Exit 93 is Blue Grass Parkway interchange in Elizabethtown (hence to Heaven Hill, Tom Moore and Maker's).

Thanks for all the suggestions and offers for help guys - it's really appreciated :cool:

Tim is correct - I believe that was taken on the I-65 heading south from Louisville International airport towards exit 112 which took us straight past Jim Beam at Clermont on the way into Bardstown.

That sign is southbound on I-65, just before, I think, the first rest stop. Exit 112 is the road to Jim Beam and Bardstown.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.