My latest bourbon item

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Here's the latest addition to my collection of bourbon items. Non-drinkable ones that is. :lol: A nice ER ceramic pourer. Joe

post-3455-1448981559506_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489815595297_thumb.jpg

I saw that and knew it was you bidding... so I did not... good win and cool item...

I picked this one up for the Bourbon Crusades

post-2939-14489815595801_thumb.jpg

post-2939-14489815596028_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My latest buy. A pair of ER 101 glasses. Hope to get a couple more in the future. Joe

post-3455-14489815656122_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Receved my Eagle Rare 101 clock in the mail today. Joe

post-3455-14489815719073_thumb.jpg

My latest buy. A pair of ER 101 glasses. Hope to get a couple more in the future. Joe

Nice find Joe. I'm very partial to purchasing nice glasses myself.

I was lucky enough to get 6 nice pairs of glasses from Wild Turkey, Evan Williams, Makers Mark, Woodford Reserve, Bufallo Trace & 1792 at last years Sampler. (Unfortunately due to logistics of getting them home, I had to leave the Evan Williams and Wild Turkey glasses behind in our room at the General Nelson:() My goal now is to find matching glasses for the pairs I kept :cool:

Receved my Eagle Rare 101 clock in the mail today. Joe

Cool, now it is always Eagle Rare time at Joe's house.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to my son, I am now the proud owner of a Jim Beam bar/pub sign. It is a hanging sign that looks like a small barrel. :grin: My son is good friends with a guy that manages a bar and grill here in town. I think this was a promo item they got for ordering stuff from JB. He wasn't going to use it, so........ Now all I have to do is find a place for it. Joe

Here's a pic of my Jim Beam Pub sign. I also included a pic of my bourbon art project. Thanks to all that helped by sending me labels and everything. Joe

post-3455-1448981582179_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489815822019_thumb.jpg

The pub sign is awesome Joe, and I like what you're doing with the labels... If you'd like me to get you some Aussie bourbon labels, send me a PM with your address.

Here's a pic of my Jim Beam Pub sign. I also included a pic of my bourbon art project. Thanks to all that helped by sending me labels and everything. Joe

Stuff Looks great Joe I like the tax seals around the border! I'm running out of room but still looking and buying stuff from Publicker.

Dave Z

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kinsey The Unhurried Whiskey For Unhurried moments

I like the the Jim Beam sign but your art project turned out real cool. Are you going to take it to the KBF to show off?

I like the the Jim Beam sign but your art project turned out real cool. Are you going to take it to the KBF to show off?

• 2 months later...

My new insurance man stopped by today. We're trying to finalize a couple of things. He knows I'm into bourbon. He has a friend in his business that used to work for a liquor distributor. So he showed up today bearing gifts! He gave me a MM 50ml, A JB guitar key ring, a JB bung signed by Fred Noe, and a nice JB Zippo lighter. :cool: Now that's what I call going the extra mile. Joe

• 6 months later...

Picked up a nice little item from a certain auction site. A Weller 107 ashtray. The price was right. $0.99. :grin: Joe

post-3455-14489816686386_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489816686386_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.