What Bourbon DVD's are out there?

camduncan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Being on the other side of the world to Kentucky, I've become a fan of watching bourbon documentaries and distillery promo dvd's. They are often informative, and always let me see glimpses of my favourite US State :cool: So far, I've managed to find:

Documentaries:

Made and Bottled in Kentucky

How the Best Was Done

TV Shows:

Three Sheets - Kentucky

Thirsty Traveler - Kentucky Bourbon

Distillery Promos:

Heaven Hill - A Portrait of Heaven Hill & A Day in the Life of Parker Beam

Buffalo Trace - Discover the Spirit of Legends

Four Roses - The Making of a Unique American Spirit

Makers Mark - Your Bourbon is Ready, Are You?

Makers Mark - Boom - Marketing Video Message

So, what other documentaries and promos are out there on dvd?

This is about Whiskey in general but it's very good it's A&E's Modern Marvels Whiskey they do Jim Bean, Jack Daniels, Jamerson's, I don't remmeber which scotch distillery. It does do a good job explaining the differences between the different whisk(e)ys and stills as I remmember. I watch it every time they show it.

http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=70301

This is about Whiskey in general but it's very good it's A&E's Modern Marvels Whiskey they do Jim Bean, Jack Daniels, Jamerson's, I don't remmeber which scotch distillery. It does do a good job explaining the differences between the different whisk(e)ys and stills as I remmember. I watch it every time they show it.

The MM Distilleries episode is scheduled to air

on History Channel on Tuesday, June 2nd at

noon & 6pm (EST):

history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=337214

(Aside - the Brewing episode airs June 3rd.)

I've got a Jim Beam Small Batch dvd... Quick 20min dvd on the Small Batch Collection...

Somewhat relevant... there is a promo Old Potrero Whiskey CD-ROM out there with a 15 minute or so documentary about their ryes.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I came across a beautiful 14 minute video on Booker Noe. It looks like it used to be the video you viewed when visiting Beam at Clermont.

http://vimeo.com/7242177

What a great video. My fondest wish was to be able to meet Booker down in Kentucky. Unfortunately that never happened. I think I would have hit it off with him real good right off the bat. A great man and a great bourbon ambasador.

I sure miss him.

Joe :usflag:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.