Buying Bourbon Over the Web

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

FYI- you can now purchase bourbon (and other spirits) at www.AlcoholReviews.com.

From Pappy's 20 year to Rebel Yell to Noah's Mill, the selection is pretty broad.

Just click on SHOP option at the top of the screen and then you'll see BOURBON.

Click BOURBON and off you go!

Cheers,

Kevin Kosar

www.AlcoholReviews.com

post-2-14489811026706_thumb.gif

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Unfortunately, one of their FAQ answers says that they cannot ship to Utah, Michigan, Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Tennessee or Kentucky. Very nice site, though ...

Ed

While there are some spirits I may have less knowledge about (Vodka, for one) it is nice to see solid information on the web. I'll check out your prices though normally I can buy a wide variety at very good prices here locally (ah, the joys of living in a college town). I was surprised that your explanation of Bourbon stopped at 51% corn. But I was pleased to see you had good information of tequilla (I'm tired of people asking me about the worm, when there never is one in tequilla, as your site correctly points out) I particularly liked your industry news feature as I spend much of my time researching that myself and you just made it simpler for me.

I'm curious about your revenue generation as that is, of course, the big issue with .com's today -- but if you can provide us with a nice site for reviews, news and purchases (esp. for those people who live in states where the price is really high) great!

Greg

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Hi Kevin,

The shopping link is to Randall's (DBA Internet Wines). Many of us are already familiar with that company (and the adventures of shopping with them), but your site is by far the best way I know of to get there. Highly recommended. Nice article on Heaven Hill's value brands, too. We have a topic here on value brands and it's always a good subject, especially for new forum followers. You might want to leave a posting there, too.

P.S. - Kevin probably can't post his URL without it being considered advertising... but I can. Check out http://www.AlcoholReviews.com

=John=

http://w3.one.net/~jeffelle/whiskey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.