Tuthilltown New Releases

Josh
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Saw this on Tuthilltown's Facebook page today:

"PARK AVENUE WHISKEY RELEASED!! Be the first to try Park Avenue Liquor Shop's private label Rye Whiskey. The chose a fantastic 14gal barrel that produced 120- 375ml bottles. Get them while you can."

From Park Ave.'s website:

"New Exclusive - Park Avenue Whiskey (Rye) from Tuthilltown Distillers. 92 proof on sale for $45/375ml. Less than 120 bottles."

Park Avenue is at 41st & Madison Ave by the Main Branch of the NYC libray in Manhattan.

They also mention the release of their new New York Wheat Whiskey

Anybody had either of these? Or picked them up?

Josh, I just got a review sample of the Park Ave rye bottling. Hope to taste it soon and will post up my thoughts here when I do.

Not going to happen this is way over priced and I haven't read any good review on any of their stuff yet.

Not going to happen this is way over priced and I haven't read any good review on any of their stuff yet.

I've had the Old Gristmill Corn, and it was pretty good. Like drinking corn tortillas.

I haven't seen a lot of reviews of any of their stuff, but I have heard some positive word of mouth reviews.

Anyway, thanks for keeping us in the loop as always John.

I enjoy their Hudson Baby Bourbon and will probably

pick up a bottle of the new Absinthe (for my wife)

when it becomes available.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.