Multi-Flask Set

SMOWK
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've searched the internet quite a bit, and have come up empty handed. At least for anything of quality.

I'm looking for a briefcase style flask set that would hold a few flasks. I like taking a few different kinds of whiskey to dinner parties, and I hate bringing whole bottles, or half bottles for that matter. I'd really like to find something nice that I can keep for quite sometime. I've found that a lot of flasks are pretty shoddy.

This would also limit the amount I could bring, which sometimes is a good thing...sometimes...

On another note. Where can you find some good reusable mini bottles that aren't just a WT101 mini empties out?

I can't point you toward any sets but if you have a Harbor Freight or a Northern Tools near you they sell great cases. I have bought cases from both of these stores and they come with foam that can be cut to fit what you want. They come in hard rubber or stainless steel.

Hope this helps

I did a quick search and found a number of possibilities. Don't know what youa re willing to spend... they tend to be on the procey side. Seems like there are quite a few very-fine quality triple-flask sets from England ---- must be a result of the damp weather there.

On another note. Where can you find some good reusable mini bottles that aren't just a WT101 mini empties out?

Do a Google search for emty glass bottles, you'll find any size.

I can't point you toward any sets but if you have a Harbor Freight or a Northern Tools near you they sell great cases. I have bought cases from both of these stores and they come with foam that can be cut to fit what you want. They come in hard rubber or stainless steel.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the tip. After that, I think I'd much rather make mine. That way I can have room for glasses, and a few bottles, and whatever else.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my order from SpecialtyBottle.com. Nice bottles, nice tops, and very cheap. I got 6x500ml, 6x2oz, and 6x4oz. I'm ready to send the smaller ones into the tennis match. Any takers?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.