Wathen's and Punch

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

As the year changed I was enjoying a glass of Wathen's and a Punch Rothchild. Nice full-bodied flavor from the Punch was comlemented by the toasty smoothness of the Wathen's. My punch lasted about 45 minutes and I had a 3 1/2" ash before it fell off. The coconut notes from the bourbon paired well with leather and cedar notes from the Cigar. I am a relative newbie to cigars, but in my limited experience the Punch line pair extremely well with a good single-barrel.

Jeff, I can imagine this as a nice pairing! I have been smoking cigars now for close to 15 years. FYI- I got a nice new humidor for Christmas- my fourth! grin.gif This is my largest...approx. 300 cigar capacity. My point...what I have found....your favorite cigar/bourbon will go together no matter what their strengths/flavors they may have! smirk.gif Trust me! Smoke/Drink on! See ya, H'wood

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Great choice Jeff. I have a deep love of Wathen's and I've never smoked a Punch that I didn't like.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.