first ever Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Cocktail

TomFischer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We just invented the world's first Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Cocktail on BourbonBlog.com with help from Louisville Mixologist Stephen Dennison.

I invite you to watch the video of us creating it and the recipe too on this link:

http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2010/01/26/the-first-beer-bourbon-and-bbq-cocktail-in-the-world-from-bourbonblog-com-evan-williams-honey-reserve-makers-mark/

We created this cocktail to celebrate the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival we will be covering this weekend in Manhattan. I'd love to hear your all's thoughts, try the recipe out!

Cheers,

Tom

It looks OK, but, where I'm from, barbecue is smoked pork. Sauce is a condiment served at the table, not an ingredient.

Thanks for your feedback and for checking this out, Craig. This cocktail actually tastes quite delicious when you drink it with a BBQ sandwich. All these ingredients are good friends will make you feel like you are sipping a Bourbon while relaxing in a smokehouse in the misty Bluegrass Country of Kentucky.

It looks OK, but, where I'm from, barbecue is smoked pork. Sauce is a condiment served at the table, not an ingredient.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.