Cigar tasting at the Festival

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I think Omar had a great Idea. Lets plan a cigar tasting for the festival. We can do it either as a special event, or as part of the Gazzebo festivities. Maybe everyone interested could bring a different variety and we could pair cigars with different bourbons. Anyone interested?

My girlfriend believes I have enough cigars to last me the rest of my life in my humidors....Not quite! grin.gif I am not sure whether I'm going to be able to make it yet, but I do have a "source" for Habanos that I might be able to pull off! Even if I can't, I have some good sticks I'd be glad to pass around! smile.gif I'm keeping my fingers crossed on being able to attend.....Let's see...Stagg and a Monte' See ya, H'wood cool.gif

Ok, for the Bourbon festival virgin, explain the Gazebo, please. confused.gif

P.S. I do have reservations at the General for next Sept, but I haven't told the wife yet. shocked.gif

Its pretty simple man. grin.gif

There is a gazebo next to the pool behind the best western. We StraightBourbonians like to party there, cause the management seems to ignore our ruckus. It is very comfortable and conducive to bourbon and friends. Since you are staying at the Best Western, all you have to do is stumble across the parking lot to get there. Easy as Pie!!

TomC

Count me in!!!

Perhaps a local tobacconist would be willing to sponsor our event. Anyone have a connection at Strauss or Oxmoor in KY. Oxmoor sponsors the official Bourbon, Cigars and Jazz on Friday night at the festival. I went two years ago and they had cigars left over. That would be a double BLEEEE!!! if we could get the cigars for FREEEEE!!!!

smirk.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.