software to catalog your bunker

wadewood
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I stumbled across this today: Whisky Catalog at http://smsw.info/

It's free. I have gone to visual system - I just look at my bunker. Thought others might like this.

Thanks Wade, going to try that out for a bit and see if it beats just putting everything into Excel; which I was about to start doing.

It's a simple but effective program with a Euro focus.

You can add US terms and locations to it easily, but it lacks a "quantity on hand" field. I guess that you can hijack another field for that purpose instead.

Thanks for the tip, Wade.

Access also works great and you can have as many fields as you want. Easy to sort too.

Joe :usflag:

I tried to download it and my Virus Software deleted it due to high risk. anyone else have this issue?

I tried to download it and my Virus Software deleted it due to high risk. anyone else have this issue?

Not I.

(padpadpadpadpadpadpadpad)

Does anyone have a database they can post? It would be easier than typing in everything.

Rather than doing it individually, we should put an SB.com database together.

Very handy program...:cool: At least my Mom won't know what 200 euros means on the PWV23. I am 44 years old and it still bothers me that my Mom might know what I pay for some of this stuff....

I am 44 years old and it still bothers me that my Mom might know what I pay for some of this stuff....

Very handy program...:cool: At least my Mom won't know what 200 euros means on the PWV23. I am 44 years old and it still bothers me that my Mom might know what I pay for some of this stuff....

Did your mom's purse have anything to do with the purchase? :lol::lol:

Lol!!! I'm not a momma's boy. I did move out... and I'm bonified. I have a J. O. B.

First thing I do when I buy a new bottle is peal the price tag off. If my mom saw my collection, she would think me a raging alcoholic... Price tags on top of that would probably do her in... :bigeyes: :grin:

Heck, even my Mum raises her eyebrows at my bourbon purchases.... and until 5 years ago she (and Dad) owned pubs for 35 years and were professional drinkers :skep: :bigeyes:

Substitute wife into the equation and you've got me pegged too!:grin:

50 ml's ?? I guess you don't do a lot of drinkin. :bigeyes:

Joe :usflag:

:slappin: You guys are too funny. I just copied the first of many pages as an example. Didn't want you guys laughing too much. :grin: Joe

Tracking 50 ml's ?????:slappin: :slappin: :slappin: :slappin:

The 50 ml's to me is like the change in the couch cushions.......

Hit that when you are HARD UP !!!!!:grin:

• 7 months later...

I downloaded the pgm with no virus issues........

Spreadsheet works just as well!

When ya gonna open some of the stash?

I've been keeping all my information on a Text document

(so easy a caveman can do it!) and decided to "upgrade"

to the Catalog. No problems with the install - my biggest

"gripe" is now I gotta track down images for some bottles

so the entries all look nice & pretty. One feature I do like

is the lightly shaded "wish list" entry. If only there was a

way to see all wish entries as a search result, that'd be nice.

... it lacks a "quantity on hand" field. I guess that you can hijack another field for that purpose instead.

I just list "1 opened, 1 unopened" in the comments field.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.