?Parker Beam hospitalized?

OscarV
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I recieved an e-mail from a contact of mine in Bardstown last night.

He said that he heard that Parker Beam had a stroke and was at the Mayo Clinic and would not be retuning to his job at Heaven Hill.

I did a Google search on the subject and got nothing.

I hope this is just a terrible rumor.

True or not I wish the Beam family good health, happiness and success.

I recieved an e-mail from a contact of mine in Bardstown last night.

He said that he heard that Parker Beam had a stroke and was at the Mayo Clinic and would not be retuning to his job at Heaven Hill.

I did a Google search on the subject and got nothing.

I hope this is just a terrible rumor.

True or not I wish the Beam family good health, happiness and success.

Nothing on Google News or twitter as of 12:40 ET. Assuming the worst, and hoping for the best, Mr. Beam is in my prayers.

I wish him the best of health and send prayers regardless of the validity of this story. God knows I have enjoyed the fruit of his hand so he deserves my best wishes.

Not true...Parker is fine, and will be at San Francisco WhiskyFest later this week with me. How do these things get started?!?!

Not true...Parker is fine, and will be at San Francisco WhiskyFest later this week with me. How do these things get started?!?!

That is good to hear thanks for clearing that up.

I think Bettye Jo's father has been ill recently, maybe Oscar's source got confused.

That is great news, tell Parker that us guys on SB.com were concerned.

Yeah, how the hell do these things get started?

Also I'm leaning on the guy that told me this, more later, hopefully.

Saturday, October 2, 2010 8:06 PM

"dojo000@netzero.com" dojo000@netzero.com

To:

ovhightower@yahoo.com

Hi Oscar. I just learned some disturbing news. Parker suffered a stroke last week and may not be returning to HH. I was toldhe is at the Mayo Clinic.

Just though I would pass the info along to those who enjoy his work.

Doug

I did a cut and paste (above) on the e-mail I recieved from what I thought was a reliable source.

I'm trying to track down where he heard this rumor.

Also I'm leaning on the guy that told me this, more later, hopefully.

I'm trying to track down where he heard this rumor.

I just heard from him and he said he heard this false info from a liquor store owner, didn't say who it was.

Makes sense to me, I've dealt with retailers for several decades and they are the most clueless group of people that I know of.

I just heard from him and he said he heard this false info from a liquor store owner, didn't say who it was.

Makes sense to me, I've dealt with retailers for several decades and they are the most clueless group of people that I know of.

Yeah, mostly. There are exceptions. I'm lucky to know one.

Yeah, mostly. There are exceptions. I'm lucky to know one.

I should apologze to some of the best retailers I know, so here goes.

I apologize to the following because I love ya and you do a great job.

Joe and Brett at Binny's IL

Sal and Carolyn at The Thoroughbred Shop KY

Brian at Cork N Bottle KY

Ryan at Julio's Liquor MA

Jay at The Party SourceKY

The majority that I sell to are lazy-assed Yankee Rednecks with a chip on their shoulder and have never done a day's work in their lives and have a handful of gimme and mouthful of much obliged.

The best that I sell to are Arab Americans who are natural born capitalist and are more American than Americans. They work hard to please their customers and are always ready to work with me on new marketing promotions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.