Name this Drink

TomFischer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We've decided to give you a chance to Name this Drink that our mixologist Stephen Dennison created. Recipe is below. I'd love to see your comments here, and they also need to be posted on Name this Drink to be officially considered...we've got some fun submissions for the name of this aperitif and I am excited to see your all's here on StraightBourbon. Give it as a taste...

1.25 oz. Campari

1 oz Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur

½ oz Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters

Soda, to fill

Lemon twist, to garnish

Place all into a highball glass. Pour this into a shaker tin and then back into the glass (activating the carbonation and creating a wonderful bouquet.) Garnish with lemon twist.

Created by Stephen Dennison

How about "Needs bourbon and smells like ass"?
Scott, I'll vote for "Needs Bourbon". Good name!! :lol:
That works for me also.

Looks like I gotta go with the flow, "Needs Bourbon" is an excellent name.

Just off the top of my head I'd have to say the best cocktail that I can recall is a recipe I heard on the TV show "Futurama".

It was holiday time and Fry was reminiscing about his youth on Earth.

Said he,..."Ah Christmas, I remember every year my Mother would get a goose and make gooseburbers and my Father would make his special eggnogg consisting of bourbon and ice."

As I look at the ingredients I believe that a specific demographic is the target of this drink.

With that in mind, I also submit "After Dinner Panty Remover".

After reading the recipe over again, I need to know where this drink is being made.

I never want to go to that bar.

Ever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.