Virgin Bourbon 7 y/o, 101 Proof

BourbonJoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Well boys, the price in Alabama increased from 11.39 to close to 15 bucks. I still buy it at 15. No Brainer.

• I like it 1

11 hours ago, BourbonJoe said:

Well boys, the price in Alabama increased from 11.39 to close to 15 bucks. I still buy it at 15. No Brainer.

A price increase that's easy to live with. Truly a no brainer buy that I wish was sold up this way.

Never seen this in Calif. but if it's the same as Ezra 101, it's decent.  I prefer the EW BiB, tho so I'm not too upset by the demise of OE101. 

Never seen this in Calif. but if it's the same as Ezra 101, it's decent.  I prefer the EW BiB, tho so I'm not too upset by the demise of OE101. 

This is only sold in a few southeastern states. It is somewhat similar to Old Ezra 7yr 101, and I much prefer either of these over EWBIB...

I’ve seen it pop up in Mississippi now.  Not everywhere like in AL though.  I can’t remember seeing it there, but I’m admittedly not searching it out either. 

I’ve seen it pop up in Mississippi now.  Not everywhere like in AL though.  I can’t remember seeing it there, but I’m admittedly not searching it out either. 

Yeah, the last couple of bottles that I bought were from Lincoln Road Package store in Hattiesburg, MS. It’s one of my must stop at stores when I’m going to the gulf coast.
  • I like it 1

On 1/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, lcpfratn said:

Yeah, the last couple of bottles that I bought were from Lincoln Road Package store in Hattiesburg, MS. It’s one of my must stop at stores when I’m going to the gulf coast.

That’s exactly where I saw it :D

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.