Confession

Barrel_Proof
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Forgive me, for I have (sorta) sinned. The bunker is no longer pure.

Today, in a moment of weakness, unable to turn away from the temptations flaunted by board members who would tease all with reported joys of Rye, did I, sorry soul, imbibe in spirits not Bourbon. Sazerac 19 and Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 have touched my lips, have sullied my bunker. Far worse, I confess to having savored and relished these illicit pleasures.

Pray I do penance for my sins.

You cannot ask forgiveness until first you have sinned. My BourboBunker is replete with Rye. Also the occasional bottle made by our brothers in Tennessee. grin.gif

Heck, that's no sin. That's just good family relations - getting to know the rest of the kin folk. smile.gif

Now, it would really be a sin to start messing with that trash on the other side of the pond. shocked.gif

Play it again Sam...

Cliff,

Ya left yourself wide open, Dude...

I would jump right in there...but I'm just gonna let you wonder what I "WOULD" have said blush.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Sister Bettye grin.gifgrin.gif

Dear Sister Bettye:

I have no doubt that, in keeping with the spirit(s) of this thread, whatever you would have said would surely have been wry!

Yep,

Straight american whiskey is A-Okay! Its if you wander off into "foreign" lands or god forbid start drinkin' blends that you start gettin an ass poundin'!

LOL ( wink.gif )

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.