50mm Watch Glass for Glencairne

B.B. Babington
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

It looks like a 50mm Watch Glass is perfect for Glencairne or similar cordials glasses. A fellow just posted "on that auction site" a number of lots of 20 and they're going fast. If ya need that many. I guess that depends on how many friends ya have over or how fast you lose them.

thanks for the site. I've seen lots of sites offering glencairnes with different distillery motifs or Isles or etc, but somehow missed the celtic dragon. I liked that one.

Of the meager few I have, my favorite is the Old Forester Prohibition glass.

When sampling and comparing different sips, I just pour a little, and often just use a small cordials glass. But if sitting outside for length of time and poured a good glencairne glassfull, a watchglass overtop really makes a difference.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
thanks for the site. I've seen lots of sites offering glencairnes with different distillery motifs or Isles or etc, but somehow missed the celtic dragon. I liked that one.

Of the meager few I have, my favorite is the Old Forester Prohibition glass.

When sampling and comparing different sips, I just pour a little, and often just use a small cordials glass. But if sitting outside for length of time and poured a good glencairne glassfull, a watchglass overtop really makes a difference.

How was the whiskey in the OF set? I've seen that around and have considered picking it up. Can't be too awful of a buy at $15

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.