What has Linn been drinking now?

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Linn,

Could it be Old Weller 107 proof? Or was it VOB??????? Now, if you thought I was going to say Makers Mark you were wrong! I know you haven't dropped off the deep end yet!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Marvin

Oops, now I see that there are no WT bourbons.

No Beam, no Buffalo Trace, no Brown Forman. Damn, what's left?

Okay, here goes: Wathen's and Rebel Yell?

Tim

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

You're getting closer to that Habano Partagas Tim! cool.gif Since you and Jeff are so close to the wheater I'll give it away. Very Special Old Fitzgerald. New Hint => No Medley or Barton bourbons were in play. Please play again! grin.gif - Linn

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

ACK! Jeff you must remember that I returned my bottle of the 1992 vintage Evan Williams Single Barrel to the distillery for a refund because I didn't like it. But you are on the right track! Please play again. - Linn

Let me get this straight. You came home, felt good, drank a bottle of bourbon, cracked open a 2nd bottle and drank that one too. By "bottle", do you mean 750 mL? Doh! ooo.gif

I'm more curious as to the time span involved and the physiological response! grin.gif

Yeah, I know.....I didn't enter, so I can't win.

-Troy

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Yes Troy that is correct. Like most folks I do my drinking after work. In my case that happens to be in the morning when most people are just getting to work and having their second cup of coffee. I normally drink a pint or less. Some days I don't drink at all. I have learned that drinking an entire 1.75 L bottle is not a good thing to do, and yes I have done it. As for the psychological effect => it's this => a couple of drinks brings balance to my life. Any less than than and I'm a little crazy and any more than that and I'm totally whacked out. Meet me at the Bourbon Festaval and see how whacky I really am! cool.gif - Linn - Since you didn't play you can't win. frown.gif

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Bob & Jeff - No single barrels are in play. Please play again! grin.gif >>>>>>>>>> Eric - McKenna? confused.gif Nope. Please play again! - Linn grin.gif

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

DING! DING!! DING!!! We have a winner! cool.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif Bobby wins the Partagas Habano! Congratulations! It pays to play. - Linn

smile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifcool.giftongue.gif YEE HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif By God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif Linn you are drinking some fine barrel squeezin's these days! grin.gif

I must say this has been alot of fun to watch you all do this..And my hubby won the prize. COOL. Have a great day. laugh.gifblush.gifblush.gifshocked.gif

Bourbon in the morning....sounds great! Though our mornings are your evenings, I guess. Come Monday, I'll toast you with a cup of Folgers! cool.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.