So what did you add to the humidor today??

ACDetroit
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A couple of days ago I placed my first online order for cigars (from Famous-Smoke.com). I've come close to doing it several times but I found a couple of deals on Famous's "CigarMonster" site that I jumped on. I ended up getting a 5-pack of Nub Cameron 460's for $20 and a 5-pack of Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne robusto's for $19. Unfortunately one of the Nub's had a wrapper that was significantly cracked so I emailed them about it. Not sure if they can do anything but it doesn't hurt to ask. I already tried the Nub Cameroon 460 and really enjoyed it, so I'm glad to have a couple more for cheap. The Perdomo's were on my "to try" list so we'll see how they end up being.

• 3 months later...

just in today 48 sticks of dippy #4's from march of 01 and a #2 sampler (1 monte 2-2001, and 4 upmann #2's 03-05). some nicely aged sticks, resting in the humi now.

A buddy of mine shipped me some cigars for the holidays. About 10 without any labels that he imported, some My Uzi Weighs a Ton Bait Fish, box of Oliva Serie V 2009. Bought a cheapo humidor to put these in. What should I do with cigars if I don't smoke? lol...

my advice is that u smoke one of the olivas with your favorite bourbon. imo cigars and bourbon go together like lamb and tuna fish! embrace the stogies!

• 4 years later...

Added 4 - Fuente Anejo #50, 2 - Fuente Hemingway Best Seller Maduros and 2- Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduros. It's the time of year for Limited Edition Fuentes! The wrapper leaf from the Anejo line are aged in used Cognac barrels. A truly awesome cigar!

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.