Tis the season for gifts in the mail

TomH
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anything from FR this year? My ornament arrived 60 cents postage due last year...:skep:

Received the MM bottle sweater today. It made me laugh. I'll have to take that to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party sometime. With a bottle, of course! :lol:

I didn't receive a bottle sweater in the mail this year. Anyone get one that doesn't want it that you'd be willing to forward onto me?

For a fee of course. :grin:

Thanks for the Mellow Moments tip, just signed up, hope I get my card before I head off to KY after Christmas!

Just received a nice Four Roses 2011 CoasterStone. White with Mellow Moments Club over the centered four roses.

I didn't receive a bottle sweater in the mail this year. Anyone get one that doesn't want it that you'd be willing to forward onto me?

For a fee of course. :grin:

Mine arrived today, so don't abandon hope just yet.

Anything from FR this year? My ornament arrived 60 cents postage due last year...:skep:

Yup. Mine arrived. More useful than the ornament.

Just received a nice Four Roses 2011 CoasterStone. White with Mellow Moments Club over the centered four roses.

I received mine today. Joe

• 11 months later...

Yet another holiday season is upon us. I received my annual gift from MM in the mail today. This year it's gag gift boxes that you can surprise friends with by putting bottles of MM in them. :rolleyes:

Yet another holiday season is upon us. I received my annual gift from MM in the mail today. This year it's gag gift boxes that you can surprise friends with by putting bottles of MM in them. :rolleyes:

That is funny, my wife made the same face as the smiley when she saw them.

Best regards, Tony

Yeah, this year's was pretty weak, especially since a bottle of Makers 46 won't fit. But, I'll never complain too hard about free.

Well, we have a very fat cat and a son who might actually want a "chest hair waxing, tanning and styling kit". Now I just need to figure out what to put in the boxes.

How do you get on the list or whatever to get the funny gifts?

You have to become a Maker's Mark Ambassador. Go to their website and sign up.

I'm giving booze presents to a couple family members, so the boxes will get used this time around.

Knob Creek's website allows you to write notes on Christmas Labels that they will send to you so you can put them on their bottles as gifts.

• 2 weeks later...
Got a Christmas card and a Mellow Moments keychain from Four Roses today. :)

Got mine today too.

Got mine yesterday. I will have to look closer at card when I get home, but message from Jim appeared hand written. I only had a chance to look quickly on way out the door this morning but if he is handwriting them that is a very nice gesture.

Mike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.