Padron 5000 Maddie & EWSB '93

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Man-Oh-Man what a great pair! I don't care what anyone says - Padrons DO have the Habano 'twang'. The 5000 is a damn massive stick - a good fifty ring by seven inches. Great mocha and strong black coffee tones enveloped in thick rich smoke. Easy draw with an even burn. One of the very best cigars that I have ever smoked. The 1993 vintage Evan Williams Single Barrel is no slouch in the flavor dept. Wonderful leather, and tobbaco high notes with a thick velvety rich vanila back drop. So very complimentry that they are a portait of pure pleasure.This is one pair you've got to try. - Linn

It's amazing Linn... I am not a cigar smoker, but the way you always describe your cigars makes me just want to run out and buy one and light it up with a good pour! Damn you! wink.gifsmile.gif

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Ha! Ha! Mark you always make me laugh. What a great sensibility you have. A man smokes a cigarette, but a great cigar smokes the man. Just as we might love a certain single barrel - a great cigar finds us and envelopes us in its goodness. Tobbaco is a spitual thing, and we needn't understand it in order to benefit from its positive spirituality. GOD loves us. Tobacco is the proof. don't ask questions. Start Smoking. It's the right thing to do. - Linn

Linn,

As they say here, "I'ma with ya'". Padron 5000. This is rockin' stick to pair with hearty bourbon. I bought one about a month ago and picked up a few more this week.

Reasonably priced. Burns Great. Super earthy, leathery.

smirk.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.