I really want this

TomH
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I can't find any photos of it actually closed, or any mention of it being road worthy...besides, at the first bump all those Waterford Crystal glasses would be dust.

Very cool trailer mod.

Outstanding.

No problem. Tom, smart car could esily pull it doownhill.

Man, it would be awesome to have one of those trailers. Unfortunately, as others have noted, you'd be out of luck pulling it with a Smart car. But you'd sure be the hit of the party if you pulled up with one of those full of dusties!:grin:

Driving across northern Indiana on I-80 I used to see a lot of these t@b teardrop trailers. There are a whole much of manufacturers of trailers, RVs, and related stuff in a stretch east of Elkhart. Don't see the t@b models so much now, but it would be perfect with the Smart Car.

post-5-14489817318126_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have to believe that having a mobile bar that you can bring with you on trips is one of the best ways to really enjoy a vacation. It lets you be on vacation while bringing your own personal stock. I want one of those as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.