2003 Kentucky Bourbon Festival Sampler

Marvin
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi Gang!

Let's have some fun and great tastings of the 2003 Sampler at the Civil War Museum in Bardstown on April 26th - 6:30 to 9:00 PM. I'm "a-comin"-anybody else going? I am coming early so maybe we can get together for a warm-up.

Cheers,

Marvin

I may be able to make that, Marvin. grin.gif Curious though, will there be any Stagg! grin.gif

Oddly I have spent a little time in the Bourbo-Bunker today, I shuttled some material down there and built a birdhouse. Now If I'd been real sharp I'd have partaken of something and the birdhouse would be on the to do list. I did notice that I still have a bottle or 2 wink.gif of George T. Does anyone know what the T stands for?

• 2 weeks later...

Marvin and Bobby,

While at Thunder I got an invite to the 2003 sampler. I'll look for you both. Sounds like a great way to finish off the last day of Keeneland. Warmup sounds great. Talbott's?

grin.gif

Ed,

Just read your reply regarding the Sampler and wanted to know what time you were going to be at Talbott's.

Cheers,

Marvin

Marvin,

I'm pretty flexible. Probably between 5 and 5:30.

Keeneland isn't running that day, so I can get an early start.

Ed smirk.gif

This is coming together nicely, These little pre- festival festivals! What about it "Dox, Omar and Kris Do you think you could bring the NYC mini fest to Btown next week?

Bobby, if it weren't for the 12 hour drive, you can be sure me and Chris would come! Omar's got a little longer I think. Hope you guys have fun, as I know you will wink.gif , and let's have a little report on what was sampled. It'll be great,and unique I'm sure, if Marvin will be there smile.gif .

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Wish I could be there Marvin! Keep up the Straight Bourbon tradition for excellence as I know you will. Be sure to fill us in on what we missed. => Sadly hunkered down by the realities of the work-a-day world. => just Linn

• 4 weeks later...

I'll try to post some photos I just got back in thumbnail format

post-51-14489811184009_thumb.jpg

The above photos are from Maker's Mark Mile and

Ambassador Day at Maker's Mark distillery.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.