Rebel Yell lighter cover extra anyone?

DeanSheen
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Long story. Full moon. 1:30 a.m Front Porch.

I'm out smoking a cigar and this girl is walking down my neighbors driveway. I bark at her, "wtf you doing"? Nice looking mid 20's blond, a touch of bad forearm ink, out of her mind on something. All over the place, not sure where she is at, story is all messed up, lost, confused "I can't go back to prison for disorderly conduct" " I was wrestling with all these guys on your front lawn" etc.

Well I end up catching a cab driving down the street with the flashlight I had grabbed to look for her phone. Got her in the cab and it took her away and I realize I lost my Rebel Yell lighter cover when she asked for a light and never gave me the lighter back.

A SB member was kind enough to give it to me and I've become quite attached to it. I know this is a stupid post, but if anyone has an extra of these shoot me a PM and let's work something out.

I don't have an extra, but I recommend you sign up for the Band of Rebels before you miss another Christmas present. The lighter cover was last year's gift.

The year before that, either for Christmas or signing up (they happened around the same time) I got a bandanna and a flask.

I'm pretty sure I have an extra one. Brand new never used. PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

I'm pretty sure I have an extra one. Brand new never used. PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Thanks Jeff, that would be fantastic!

Got her in the cab and it took her away and I realize I lost my Rebel Yell lighter cover when she asked for a light and never gave it back.

This is why we can't have nice things. :cool:

This is why we can't have nice things. :cool:

Dont I know it!

Beware the petite blond ex-con 'cause she might just be a klepto.

I'll never beware of a petite blond, sorry I am tragically hetero.

Not a choice (contrary to the religious right's viewpoint), I was born that way.

I'll never beware of a petite blond, sorry I am tragically hetero.

I hear that but look man, I had a few pours, there was a full moon, she was pretty cute, and she walked right into my yard and was confused, under the influence, and willing to talk to me.

I mean the just does not happen to me every day!

The moral of the story is, always get their phone number. In this case, at least you might have gotten your lighter back!

Thomas

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.