Masterson's Rye

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I liked it, as good as those others I think but remember too two of them are much older than Masterson's.

Gary

Saw this yesterday for the first but I passed because I couldn't recall any posts about it and the fact that it was $69.99. After reading this thread I think I'll leave it as I am very fond of WP @ the same price and Jeff 10 @ almost half.

I'd go with the Jeff. Haven't tasted the two side by side but absent a sprinkling of Pixie dust can't imagine the Masterson's being twice as good.

• 3 months later...

Just tried Batch #5. It's great. Vanilla, oak, spice, slightly smokey, a small hint of mint. With a bit of time in the glass, less mint and more oak comes forward. My last sample was Batch #3, this one is even better than what I can remember of #3.

Just tried Batch #5. It's great. Vanilla, oak, spice, slightly smokey, a small hint of mint. With a bit of time in the glass, less mint and more oak comes forward. My last sample was Batch #3, this one is even better than what I can remember of #3.

Card Player, is that you?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.