Question about trading barrel heads

Enoch
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I have an extra Buffalo Trace barrel head (new) and would like to trade it for another distillery for my collection. I already have Four Roses and makers Mark. Not sure if this post is allowed so sorry if it is not. PM me if interested.

Sweet! Just like trading baseball cards, but just a 'little' bulkier :cool:

I've got a decent collection of barrel heads myself, but never even considered the idea of trading. Interesting!

I don't have any spares though. I try to keep the count down because you can only hang so many on the wall before attracting too much wifely attention. I'd love to find some really old vintage ones though...

Sweet! Just like trading baseball cards, but just a 'little' bulkier :cool:

I've got a decent collection of barrel heads myself, but never even considered the idea of trading. Interesting!

I don't have any spares though. I try to keep the count down because you can only hang so many on the wall before attracting too much wifely attention. I'd love to find some really old vintage ones though...

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to try to start reproducing Michter's/Pennco barrel heads from Schaefferstown, PA. I have several barrels that I am taking measurements from to make a perfect reproduction. Any interest in having these? I can probably do $50 each for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy I found this thread - I don't have any, but have been looking around trying to find a barrel head for display, and also because I want to get one to have our company logo put on to hang in our shop - we've got a round logo that I'd love to have on a barrel head.

Anyone who can help or direct me, post up!

I'm happy I found this thread - I don't have any, but have been looking around trying to find a barrel head for display, and also because I want to get one to have our company logo put on to hang in our shop - we've got a round logo that I'd love to have on a barrel head.

Anyone who can help or direct me, post up!

Excellent - that might be the place for me to get the barrelhead.. if anyone knows of some artist capable of carving a logo into it, post that up also..

Excellent - that might be the place for me to get the barrelhead.. if anyone knows of some artist capable of carving a logo into it, post that up also..

Troy Brady does great stuff. I have one of his Four Roses Barrelheads. troybrady.com

Thanks for the links guys.... I'm going to contact both sites to see if they can ship overseas :skep:

Troy Brady does great stuff. I have one of his Four Roses Barrelheads. troybrady.com

Thank you sir! He was the man I was looking for - My honey used to work with his wife when he did the barrel for the queen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.