Wyoming Whiskey

2highcal
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I just received an email from Wyoming Whiskey it is going to be released Dec. 1 2012 hopefully we will get some here in WA but highly doubtful probably only be available in Wyoming for a while

As the least populous state in the Union, it probably isn't in their interests to only distribute in Wyoming. :lol:

So, they're going to release at 3 years? Must say, I'm a bit surprised. I thought they would have waited longer. Nice thing is, they've been filling about 20 barrels a week since June, 2009, so they have a full pipeline and probably are letting some age longer. I certainly hope so, anyway.

I will be visiting the Wyoming Distillery in June. :woohoo: Hopefully Steve will be there, and maybe I can get a taste of their whiskey. I'll also try to get some more info and take a few pics.

• 3 months later...

Ill be heading over to kirby in two weeks, since i live in wy. Ill be buying up lots of this whiskey for buddies ouside of wy because it will only be available in wyoming for awhile. Btw, even tho we're the least populated state, i bet 20bbl a week can dissapear fast even if only available here, its gonna be a huge hit here!!!

Ill be heading over to kirby in two weeks, since i live in wy. Ill be buying up lots of this whiskey for buddies ouside of wy because it will only be available in wyoming for awhile. Btw, even tho we're the least populated state, i bet 20bbl a week can dissapear fast even if only available here, its gonna be a huge hit here!!!

Cool. :cool: When are you going to be there? It looks like my wife and I will be there either the 5th or 6th. Maybe we can meet up. Let me know. Till then..... Cheers! Joe

Cool. :cool: When are you going to be there? It looks like my wife and I will be there either the 5th or 6th. Maybe we can meet up. Let me know. Till then..... Cheers! Joe

I can do the 5th or 6th. Ill have my wife as well, probably my two little boys also

I can do the 5th or 6th. Ill have my wife as well, probably my two little boys also

Great! I'll send you a pm. Joe

• 4 weeks later...

Well, my wife and I visited Wyoming Whiskey while on vacation. Steve and Donna Nally were out of town on business, so we didn't get to see them. The tour guide was nice and fairly knowledgable, and the other employees we chatted with seemed like good folks too. Near as I can tell, (if I read my scribbled notes correctly) the recipe will be 67% corn, 20% wheat and 13% malted barley. The whiskey will be barreled at 110 proof , and bottled at approximately 88 proof. The bourbon will be released only in Wyoming at first. Below are a few pics. post-3455-14489818002473_thumb.jpg

post-3455-144898180009_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489818001127_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489818001335_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489818001556_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489818001788_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489818002014_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489818002241_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.