Sad day

cbus
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks for posting those clips. The black and white newspaper photos definitely didn't do justice to what actually took place that day.

That's unbelievable. I was a senior in high school in Central Indiana when this happened, so I had no knowledge of it. :frown:

That's unbelievable. I was a senior in high school in Central Indiana when this happened, so I had no knowledge of it. :frown:

I was about a decade out of High School, but I don't remember seeing footage of it. I guess I was too busy with other stuff.

Thanks for posting the vids, guys......

I was 26 that year and in Central Indiana as well. Had no clue, either. I'm sure it was on the news, but I have no memory of it.

Thanks for sharing the videos. It looked like a literal lake of fire surrounding the distillery. I'm sure the whole thing was horrifying for those working at HH that day.

Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I remember the news back in 1996 talking about burning whiskey flowing into creeks. I am very glad the company recovered from this unfortunate setback.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.