Parkers Heritage 2012

doubleblank
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

$89.99 is list in Michigan.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I paid $85 here in the bourbon desert of Nevada. I'm pretty used to the idea most stuff we get here ends up costing a bit more.

• 4 weeks later...

holy carp- My local now has a bottle of 133.2 and a bottle of 137.9 on the shelf. I've bunkered several of the 131.6 and could use some advice. Is the 133.2 the one to get? Or neither

holy carp- My local now has a bottle of 133.2 and a bottle of 137.9 on the shelf. I've bunkered several of the 131.6 and could use some advice. Is the 133.2 the one to get? Or neither

Thanks for the info! I may decide to try the 66.6, then proceed from there. So many boozes, so little liver :grin:

I never bought any of the others, but I did enjoy the devil's batch. I found it quite tasty, both at barrel proof, and brought down to about 110 proof. It didn't blow me away enough to bunker any, or to buy any of the other batches that I saw around, but it was good.

I found the finish on the 133.2 to be a bit bolder than the first release 131.6 otherwise very similar,I would even go as far as saying I would prefer the first release overall.

I have a bottle of batch 4 at 139.4°, so it really does exist. Unfortunately? I have too much stuff opened already and haven't gotten to this one yet. When I do, I'll post my tasting notes.

I have something like 2x 133.2 2x 137.9 and 1x 139.4 in the cabinet. I've only drank bottles of the 131.6 and 137.9, but I thought highly enough of them both to bunker whatever else I found. I really thought this was a nice release.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.