What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? - Fall 2012

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Well, couldn't keep myself from doing it! 2012 Thomas Handy, J. W. Dant 750 (don't ask) and a bottle of Jameson for some Irish coffee.

Jefferson's Presidential Select 18 year. As a still relative newbie, this is the first S-W juice I've ever tasted, and now I see what all the fuss is about! Fantastic stuff!

I can't imagine the PVW products being substantially better than this.

Jefferson's Presidential Select 18 year. As a still relative newbie, this is the first S-W juice I've ever tasted, and now I see what all the fuss is about! Fantastic stuff!

I can't imagine the PVW products being substantially better than this.

Imagine it. Imagine quite a bit.

Good week for me, though being in SD county I had to drive to the OC and have another shipped:

2012 BTAC WLW

2012 PHC

JPS 18 batch 10

Michter's 10 year

Well, couldn't keep myself from doing it! 2012 Thomas Handy, J. W. Dant 750 (don't ask) and a bottle of Jameson for some Irish coffee.

Hey if it's the Dant BIB that is perfectly good stuff for the price..

Finally got this bad boy from my friend in Japan today. It's a slightly lower proof then the bottles I saw at the store when I was in Japan (but unfortunately couldn't take with me at the time), but I'm elated nonetheless. All I know is that it's bottled by KBD, 17 year old rye @ 103.7 proof. If anyone has any info on the bottle I'd love to hear it. Not a lot online about specific Very Olde St. Nick bottlings.

post-7986-14489818301799_thumb.jpg

Edit: Sorry about the image...I can't figure out how to rotate it.

Finally got this bad boy from my friend in Japan today. It's a slightly lower proof then the bottles I saw at the store when I was in Japan (but unfortunately couldn't take with me at the time), but I'm elated nonetheless. All I know is that it's bottled by KBD, 17 year old rye @ 103.7 proof. If anyone has any info on the bottle I'd love to hear it. Not a lot online about specific Very Olde St. Nick bottlings.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14295[/ATTACH]

Edit: Sorry about the image...I can't figure out how to rotate it.

Awesome! Very cool bottle.

Went on a little buying binge over the weekend.

2012 Saz 18

2012 WLW

JPS 18

Baby Saz

Larceny

I went out to buy the Larceny but saw the other bottles which are rare around here and couldn't help myself. My wife is still a little pissed.

Finally got this bad boy from my friend in Japan today.

Are they taking a line from the PVW playbook? Old bearded dude on the label smoking; must be awesome.

Finally found Baby Saz locally so I grabbed a bottle also found a stash of WTR 101 seeing as I have 4 in the bunker I only bought 1 and also found a 7yr age stated Weller Special Reserve..

Tripping through Indiana today and grabbed a PHC Wheated. Lots of stuff left behind too, that I may grab on the way back home.

Not as exciting as a BTAC bottle but couldn't resist adding a bottle of BT to the bunker @$5 off.

Larceny has reached Georgia. Picked up a 750 and passed on the handle for now. $10 off (750) and $20 off (1.75) coupons on all.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!