BMH 18 Rye

Ejmharris
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I believe you are actually talking about the Black Maple Hill 15 Rye. This bottle, like the 18, also had a green wax top and was probably the one bottled by Julian.

Edited by LostBottle

Another thread inspired this one and I didn't want to drift that one. Someone had once mentioned that the BMH 18 rye was selected by Julian VW. That piece is not terribly important to me, but I was wondering if anyone knew the source. I did get one several months ago and just wondering if anyone knew the source of the whiskey. I know BMH can be a little slippery with their facts but just wondering.
Edited by BradleyC

I was under the impression that the BMH 18/23, Vintage 21/23, Willett 22/23, LeNells, Rathskeller, and Bitter Truth ryes were all from the old 80's rye stock that KBD had from Bernheim. I can't prove this one way or the other but that's the story I have in my head

My guess is that the BMH 15 could have been Medley. Just a guess.

There was also the 15th Anniversary bottle for Delilah's. Let's flip a coin and pick where that one came from.

Some delicious rye for sure.

Don't forget the Hirsch 21/22/25yr Ryes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.