pikesville online?

spence21989
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Crying shame that Maryland won't let liquor stores ship.

I know! What other states carry it? I just know of DC and MD.

You know what's odd....I could find it here in LA back in '10....but haven't seen it in over a year. Best 80 proof rye ever...but then again, Ritt is everywhere now, so I'm not complaining :)

A seriously addictive freebase form of cocaine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine

However, in the last 15 years or so, "like crack" has become common parlance for "so good it's addictive", without the sinister aspect of the cocaine. I have a friend who refers to the orange-flavored battered deep fried chicken at a Chinese takeout restaurant around the corner from his office as "orange crack".

• 3 weeks later...

Well, maybe the DC laws changed. I went on cellar.com last week and added some Pikesville 1.75L bottles to my cart and processed an order. Got the bottles yesterday. The only thing is that they gave me a hard time because according to their policy they don't ship 1.75L and the online store shouldn't have sold them to me. After talking to the salesman (me: "its plastic bottles just send 'em!") he agreed but said that next time he would have to special order me the 750ml size.

If anyone is else is interested you can try to call the folks at cellar.com or another DC area store and see if they will ship 1.75L bottles to you. Personally, I won't bother ordering the 750ml size because by the time you add in shipping you may as well just go to the local store and pick up some Ritt.

Also, I contacted HH to see where they sold Pikesville and they said it is only available in DC, MD, and TN.

Cheers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.