So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Lately I've found that I don't have the time and/or patience for a "regular" size cigar. So today I bought a tin of Padron Corticos and I hope they are at least decent considering they're Padron's. I also bought a tin of CAO Moontrance flavored cigarillos. They smell wonderful but I'll let you know how they taste after trying one.

Had a Perdomo La Tradicion tonight with a buddy. Gear great smoke for under $3. Had some 4-5 times as expensive that wasn't half as good.

Mike

Enjoyed a Padron 1926 no. 35 Maduro over the weekend. What a fabulous cigar. I've had cigars twice as large that burned through in the time it took this little booger to finish up. Top notch.

Enjoyed a Padron 1926 no. 35 Maduro over the weekend. What a fabulous cigar. I've had cigars twice as large that burned through in the time it took this little booger to finish up. Top notch.

Sittin' out back with the fellas last night, we had a fine haze of cigar smoke hovering over the patio. My contribution to the cloud was a My Father Flor de las Antillas Toro. Had a bit of trouble with keeping it lit, but I fault operator error. Too much yakkin', and too many trips to refill my whiskey glass...:D But, it was a mild and enjoyable smoke.

I finished the evening with one of the Blanton's cigars I received from my BIL for Christmas. He gets me a 4 pack box every year. Some are good, some are not, and some are OK. Very inconsistent cigar. Last nights was OK. They're not cheap, either. A nice thought on his part, but maybe I'll hint that a bottle of Blanton's might work better. :cool:

Padron 26 anniversario at Del Frisco's out here in Denver last night. I hate buying cigars at places like that since they're always over priced, but didnt bring any on the trip with me. however, in a fluke, the Padrons were only a couple dollars more than retail, while some of the other cigars were 4x retail price. so why not smoke the best? it was great, as always.

AF Hemingway Best Seller in the back yard yesterday after the BB&BQ Festival. Always a great smoke, and I am always amazed at how this cigar keeps it's ash. Freakish, really...

My mom used to ask me the same question.

you guys are far more advanced on the cigar scene than I. I'm almost embarrassed and have decided not to tell you I smoke acids when I do.

1.5 mile dog walk. 6.5 mile bike ride (new to cycling). Now enjoying a Nimish Thunder (Patel) paired with HH Larceny. Decent $6 smoke. Seems to improve after ditching the cheesy band.

Oh, this will be one of my favorite spots. I am a huge fan of cigars but have a bad cold right now. You will see me soon though. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm enjoying a H. Upmann Petit Corona paired with Weller 12 tonight. They are complementing each other nicely.

My mom used to ask me the same question.

you guys are far more advanced on the cigar scene than I. I'm almost embarrassed and have decided not to tell you I smoke acids when I do.

An old friend that got me interested in cigars smokes a lot of Acids. Personally never cares for them but we each like what we like

I think an Acid could go well with a bourbon with FR's perfumy yeast (is that Q?).

I think a Drew Estate Liga Privada T-52 would go well with a bourbon. That's what I'd go with... Yum..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2