So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

5 Vegas gold earlier today while the smoker was going, Partagas #4 tonight after the feast.

Packing up fishing gear for a vacation later this week, so I had a Hoyo. Epicure # 2 followed by a Bolivar #3 tubo. Paired both with some Old Fo' Signature and had a good night!

Fired up a RASS this evening. Really nice smoke
Ah, the good life. I envy you Scubadoo.

5 Vegas gold earlier today while the smoker was going, Partagas #4 tonight after the feast.
I envy you, Happy.

La Aroma de Cuba, Mi Amor Reserva paired with a dram of Rendevous Rye this afternoon.

Smoking a Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona, a unique tasting cigar. I'm actually drinking a Founders Dirty Bastard Ale that my brother who is into beer left at my place. They are going well together.

On vacation with the family in Nags Head. Smoked a RASS with some yuengling porter on the front deck the first night. It was raining yesterday while the kids napped so I snuck in a PSD4 with some Fat Tire Ale. I brought my own Weller 12, so I think I'll pair that with a God of Fire tonight after the kiddos go to bed.

• 2 weeks later...
post-8565-14489819215236_thumb.jpg A bowl of Squadron Leader, on a hot humid evening .... waiting for the storm.

Been smoking, but not posting....just going through my normal rotation of the boxes in the humidor and didn't want to bore everyone. 5 Vegas Limitadas '12 and '11; short stories, Torano fortress, etc. I did have a really nice lancero that I picked up in Paso Robles, but the script on the label was so gothic I couldn't read it.

Every time I read this my mind goes to an inappropriate place. And no, it has been a long time! 20 plus years but my mind still goes to that place.

Monte 2 tonight, probably my favorite until I can afford CoRos for an everyday smoke

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sitting out in the garage listening to the Braves getting shut out with a Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary. A delightfully mild and easy smoking cigar.

An Oliva Serie V Double Robusto was more than adequate in keeping the skeeters at bay last night.