So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

First cigar of the day is the Herrera Esteli, a limited distribution one, from Drew Estates.

Becoming one of my favourites.

First cigar of the day is the Herrera Esteli, a limited distribution one, from Drew Estates.

Becoming one of my favourites.

I believe they are good but over priced.

I've enjoyed the Rocky decade offerings this year, especially the maduro. However, my personal find of the season has to be the Perdomo travel humidor (a wonderful see through four pack of goodness all for just under $20 in my neck of the woods). They have literally been flying off the shelves all summer around hear... leaving me to wander what took them so long and why aren't more available.

Mild August night last night called for a mild 5 Vegas gold label. Value priced and a nice easy smoke.

And Paddy, what Perdomos are in that pack you mention? I have long enjoyed several of his offerings, and $20 sounds like a steal.

Listening to the Braves on the radio out in the garage on a dang cool evening with a RP Private Cellar Toro. And, loving it, so far. Touch of sweetness up front. Bold, but nothing harsh on the draw. One of the nicer smokes I've had of late. The Elmer T Lee is pairing great with it, too.

Listening to the Braves on the radio out in the garage on a dang cool evening with a RP Private Cellar Toro. And, loving it, so far. Touch of sweetness up front. Bold, but nothing harsh on the draw. One of the nicer smokes I've had of late. The Elmer T Lee is pairing great with it, too.

Sounds like a fine way to spend a evening. On that note.... Time to pour some Bourbon and light a cigar. Not sure which of either yet.

RASS this afternoon with a nice Old Fashioned while watching some of Justified Season 3.

Best regards, Tony

Mild August night last night called for a mild 5 Vegas gold label. Value priced and a nice easy smoke.

And Paddy, what Perdomos are in that pack you mention? I have long enjoyed several of his offerings, and $20 sounds like a steal.

An Alec Bradley Family Blend GS57 Gordo. Nice, smooth, mild 2 hr.cigar

Kristoff Corojo limited (maduro) with a wee bit of ETL. Life is good!

I'm still working on this smoke (with a second round) and am going to have to put this smoke on my all time top ten list.

Rocky Patel VSG with a Crabbies dark and stormy. Made it with Ron Abuelo 12 anos. Rum is my favorite pairing for a stick.

Jimmy and I went to the local microbrews (Red Hare Brewery) 2nd Anniversary bash today, where between barbecue and brews, enjoyed an Oliva Serie V Torpedo. A big, powerful, tank of a cigar that never disappoints.

I enjoy a fuller bodied cigar so I'm really enjoying pairing that with a higher proof bourbon or rye.. Am I the only one?

Currently enjoying a Diesel corona from CigarBid with a RittenhouseBIB.

Finally got my box of CA's #1 cigar of last year, Flor de las Antillas toro. Smoked one last night, and I was not disappointed. I don't think it's better than the prior year top choice though- that ranks as one of my all time favorites. Great smoke though, huge flavor but the strength didn't knock you over.

Happy ...

Hooked on Flor de las Antillas Toros ... Two on Saturday, and one each on Sunday, Monday and today ... totally agree, huge flavor that lasts the whole stick without knocking you over near the end. Great cigar!

Since I have Gigars International in my back yard, I go up there every Tuesday for a great cigar and a 4 dollar Martini. Life is good.

Joe :usflag:

Just finished a Tat 10 Miami which was in a beautiful perfecto shape. Can't go wrong with anything Pepin?!