So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Smokin a Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona, available on Cigars Intl and won on CigarBid.

Think Corona is the only vitola and I love this size.

I love all of AJ Fernandez' stuff in this line and the Diesel line.

I was fortunate enough to find and smoke a Liga Privada Dirty Rat. It was an excellent cigar with complex flavors. I consider it a strong cigar and best smoked after eating.

Puffing away on a Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur Dark Knight. Very enjoyable after dinner smoke on this pleasant evening outdoors.

Total Wine had a close out price on my favorite of all time, 64 Anniversario Padrons. So yeah, I enjoyed one of those Sunday night. Always an exquisite smoke.

PA Broadleaf.

Diesel UHC. I prefer the coronas but like these as well.

I got that 30 count tin of Corona's for $67. Could smoke those all the time. Flavour and strength stand

up to the most flavourful/higher ABV whiskey.

Trini Robusto Extra today while watching Michigan State finally have some offense.

Best regards, Tony

I was fortunate enough to find and smoke a Liga Privada Dirty Rat. It was an excellent cigar with complex flavors. I consider it a strong cigar and best smoked after eating.

Got ahold of one of those from the local a few months ago. I really enjoyed it. I just stumbled on it, not into chasing it but yeah, I'd love to have a few boxed lying around the humi.

I got that 30 count tin of Corona's for $67. Could smoke those all the time. Flavour and strength stand

up to the most flavourful/higher ABV whiskey.

Damn good price. I gotta buy a tin of those as well.

Smoking a Illusione 88 candela right now.

I love the regular 88 but these feel just a bit more mellow in the nic department for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Number 7 Natural and EP Carrillo Golosos Natural. Both have an oily leather like wrapper and an old style "true tobacco" flavor that I love ... a taste of days gone by ... Ernesto Perez-Carrillo founded the company that produces La Gloria Cubana. Sold it a few years ago and started another that produces the EP Carrillo line. I love his interpretation of what a cigar should be.

Not all in one day but recent weeks...

La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial

Joya De Nicaragua Cabinetta

Headley Grange

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990

San Cristobal Elegancia made for Ashton by Pepin. Most flavourful Conn Shade on the market

and the Nic binder and filler makes it medium bodied.