So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Liga Privada No. 9 and some Stagg Jr.

yha7apym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats one that would seem to hold up nicely with a high proofer?!

Tatuaje Miami 10th Anniversary noella and some Old Fitz BiB. egy4udas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some of those noella's resting in my humi waiting for me:) got to shake this nasty cold first:)

On the back porch in 80 degree weather, waiting for that cold front to come through.

A pour of Stagg Jr and lighting up a San Cris Revelation. This is their new one that

came out at the trade show this year and is just hitting stores.

Come on over! Wife and kids were out of town for a couple of days, had to break out the good stuff!

I also try to pick the good sticks when I know I have a good amount of uninterrupted time. Otherwise, I always feel like i'm rushing through the cigar and unable to really enjoy the good stuff.

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto with some ETL to cap off a night of work. Third in the sampler of four I bought recently to introduce myself to cigars. About two inches in and I'm thinking the Kristoff Kristiana gets the nod. There's an earthy funk here that's good but too savory for me. However, a good amount going on.

Had an Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 46 last night that totally kick my butt! Having an Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 50 tonight with a pour of Macallan 12 at the hotel porch. Hope I can take it slow and not have my butt handed to me again!

Had an Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 46 last night that totally kick my butt! Having an Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 50 tonight with a pour of Macallan 12 at the hotel porch. Hope I can take it slow and not have my butt handed to me again!

I admire your resilience and dedication for a noble cause.

I admire your resilience and dedication for a noble cause.

Haha! I enjoyed the 50 tonight without feeling it afterwards:) I don't know if it's because I took it slowly or that it's a different vitola or what I was drinking...I am completely fine tonight but man, last night was a different story altogether!

Haha! I enjoyed the 50 tonight without feeling it afterwards:) I don't know if it's because I took it slowly or that it's a different vitola or what I was drinking...I am completely fine tonight but man, last night was a different story altogether!

Funny. It DOES happen that way sometimes. No rhyme or reason. I've been told some sugar(cube?) will quickly negate that "nicotine-high" feeling?!

Funny. It DOES happen that way sometimes. No rhyme or reason. I've been told some sugar(cube?) will quickly negate that "nicotine-high" feeling?!

Yep. I did the sugar thing right away:) I might have taken a few too many drags towards the end coming down to the nub. Those are the times when I always question my desire to smoke a cigar...

I really like cigars but since I quit smoking cigarettes about 2.5 years ago I find that smoking a cigar is a slippery slope that makes me crave cigarettes. Regardless, I took the advice of a buddy who told me to go get some Flor de las Antillas Toro cigars, and I obliged. Now the question is what bourbon should I pair it with tonight in cold Lexington, Kentucky. Any recommendations?