So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Dang, I love Padrons.  

AC37F7C6-8C56-438C-BC06-92F79177FD1C.jpeg

• I like it 1

This ain’t bad at all a Romeo Anejo, Toro.

It’s similar but I don’t think as good as the San Andreas.

IMG_6545.JPG

CI had a sale on these Olivia Master Blends 3s a week or so ago, so I was able to restock.  Beautiful evening here to enjoy out on the front patio swing.  

E03CCC49-725B-407A-B0FD-CC2503C98B8E.jpeg

• I like it 1

CI had a sale on these Olivia Master Blends 3s a week or so ago, so I was able to restock.  Beautiful evening here to enjoy out on the front patio swing.  
E03CCC49-725B-407A-B0FD-CC2503C98B8E.thumb.jpeg.662c796b0d5a44c462aa624f325eefd8.jpeg

CI = Cigars International? I also really like this Oliva Masters Blend.
  • I like it 1

Herrera Estelli Brazilian Maduro short corona for the commute this morning.
IMG_2582.jpg

How'd that pair with the HURR?

It was good but not great - the EC18 felt overpowered by the cigar, but I actually feel that the EC18 drinks much lower than 90 proof which could be the problem lol I switched over to buffalo trace after I finished this pour and enjoyed that more with the HURR

It was good but not great - the EC18 felt overpowered by the cigar, but I actually feel that the EC18 drinks much lower than 90 proof which could be the problem lol I switched over to buffalo trace after I finished this pour and enjoyed that more with the HURR

Hmm I figured all that oak with EC18 would be nice to pair with a good cigar. Regular EC is one of my favorite pairings with a smoke.
  • I like it 2

Hmm I figured all that oak with EC18 would be nice to pair with a good cigar. Regular EC is one of my favorite pairings with a smoke.

Honestly, I just think I didn’t enjoy it as much because although I liked the EC18, it’s flavors seemed so faint/watered down to me

Honestly, I just think I didn’t enjoy it as much because although I liked the EC18, it’s flavors seemed so faint/watered down to me

Ok I can see that.

• I like it 1

I figured the 18 being so oaky would totally ruin the milder Upmann. The sweeter "12 year" would be my pick. Shows ya what I know. Lol. Glad you enjoyed it. @nc_6789

• I like it 1

I figured the 18 being so oaky would totally ruin the milder Upmann. The sweeter "12 year" would be my pick. Shows ya what I know. Lol. Glad you enjoyed it. [mention=14823]nc_6789[/mention]

That’s really part of the fun though. Unexpected results and more difference of opinion when a cigar is thrown into the mix make the bourbon drinking that much more fun.

• I like it 2

Celebrating my daughters 2nd bday 2 days early. First time pairing the MM CS with a cigar and going great with this Tat 2016 TAA on Tat Tuesday. The heavy chocolate notes from this cigar go great with the chocolate covered cherries I get from the MM CS. I think the higher proof is a must for a wheater with a cigar.

IMG_2584.thumb.jpg.b223dd6b23ad9fd06e2cd65aa3a06d1d.jpg

• I like it 3

19 hours ago, Knilas said:
19 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:
Cohiba Robusto this evening with some Eagle Rare and the pugs.

4-17-19.thumb.png.9f52588f92f0fe618eba0a27803012dd.png

Diggin the ashtray!

Thank you! A stave from a spent white oak bourbon barrel. 

• I like it 2