So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Some Stew Estate, Kentucky Fire Cured. Together with some OGD bib and an icecold Kölsch.

20190726_200012.jpg

• I like it 1

Buena Vista Dark fired Kentucky Toro. With Sazerac & Ginger. 

20190730_202924.jpg

Gurkha Seduction and JTS Brown BiB on the golf course. Played like crap but life is good.

IMG_4998.jpg

• I like it 2

Killer nicotine flash with coffee. Ah, that is how every day should start. Forst das of vacation. Staying at home, reading Jim Harrison. 

20190805_114852.jpg

• I like it 1

I was going to be a good boy tonight, but said screw it.  Last of my Olivia Master Blend 3, and a pour of BT.  I’ll get to the rest of my work tomorrow...

68BF53B0-3885-4987-BD55-55E22A09DD06.jpeg

• I like it 1

Many thanks to Galvin 0791 for giving me a Padron 1926 No. 1 Maduro Churchill yesterday while he and fishnbowljoe were over yesterday for some pours. What a great cigar! Smoked that sucker til it was burning my fingertips. As @BourbonJoe said to me once in Bardstown, "I've got a cigar for you that's better than you deserve" :D

• I like it 3

I will never be able to reciprocate your (and @fishnbowljoe's, of course) generosity with all the amazing pours you guys have shared. It was a great afternoon, and I take my hat off to you once again. And, it was a fine smoke!! 

Peace

6 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Many thanks to Galvin 0791 for giving me a Padron 1926 No. 1 Maduro Churchill yesterday while he and fishnbowljoe were over yesterday for some pours. What a great cigar! Smoked that sucker til it was burning my fingertips. As @BourbonJoe said to me once in Bardstown, "I've got a cigar for you that's better than you deserve" :D

I don't smoke cigars but I wish I could have been there to smell the smoke and share some pours with you guys!

• I like it 2

Buena Vista Araperique - this was a fantastic smoke! It's a brasilian wrapper which fermented 12 month in a whisky-barrel. 

Skelton - awesome as well! Last third was all cinnamon and fresh forest. 

• I like it 1

It’s what friends are for.  My friend noticing my angst of finishing my last MB3, alerted me to a sale at Holts.  1 week later I’m back on after a box purchase.   Damn, will you look at that ash?!?!  Thank you Mr. BIGRICH!  :D

2FB3D2A3-0E10-4657-A451-F4E083644134.jpeg

• I like it 1

It’s what friends are for.  My friend noticing my angst of finishing my last MB3, alerted me to a sale at Holts.  1 week later I’m back on after a box purchase.   Damn, will you look at that ash?!?!  Thank you Mr. BIGRICH!  [emoji3]

2FB3D2A3-0E10-4657-A451-F4E083644134.thumb.jpeg.17c10830156b87503ce464b635eb9fbd.jpeg

I don’t care what others say about troyce, you’ve got the finest ash around my man!
  • I like it 1

On 8/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, BigRich said:

I don’t care what others say about troyce, you’ve got the finest ash around my man!

Ah, Troyce.  He, of the ash of which can not be spoken here... :D

Ah, Troyce.  He, of the ash of which can not be spoken here... [emoji3]

Ooohhhh spooky!!!!

[emoji1787]