So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Scratch that, it's officially my birthday. I am gonna have a #9. Btw - Don't kill me for the liqueur. I am a broke ass and it was a Bday present. ;)

ybe3yde3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Go into your profile and turn on your birthday posting and next year you'll get an email from SB.com. If your still active I'll do a birthday post for you.

Nothing wrong with the Cherry Marnier, some good stuff. Thinking it might be a tasty addition to some bourbon.

Me, I am going for a Cohiba Siglo VI today, such an incredible cigar.

Best regards, Tony

Finally got my box of CA's #1 cigar of last year, Flor de las Antillas toro. Smoked one last night, and I was not disappointed. I don't think it's better than the prior year top choice though- that ranks as one of my all time favorites. Great smoke though, huge flavor but the strength didn't knock you over.

• 4 weeks later...

I smoked a Bolivar Coronas Juniors from a new box that's about 1 year old yesterday and they are pretty strong in their youth. I'll have to lay these down for a little while I think.

Last night a tasty Tatuaje while watching the Wings loose in overtime.

Best regards, Tony

Hidden

Smoking a Tatuaje Fausto with some Sazerac Rye at home after a nice afternoon downtown with my lady.

post-10006-14489818995693_thumb.jpg

post-10006-14489818995094_thumb.jpg

post-10006-14489818995094_thumb.jpg

post-10006-14489818995693_thumb.jpg

I'm smoking a Tatuaje Fausto with some Sazerac Rye at home after a nice afternoon downtown with my lady.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15351[/ATTACH]

Last night a Siglo VI while watching the Red Wings win in overtime.

Best regards, Tony

Busted out a yard gar while working on the blackberries tonight. A 5 Vegas Series A robusto with 2 years on it.

Gurkha Cuban Legacy Toro with some OGD 114.

I don't know if I'll ever develop a taste for cigars, but I keep trying. I would imagine that buying random samplers and cheap cigars is not the way to do it. But I must say, this does make a good lead-in to peaty blended scotch.

keeping it simple and mild tonight, a Graycliff G2 along with some FRYL

Spent the late afternoon yesterday sitting outside at the Tiki bar at the local wing joint, with some buddies and a My Father Le Bijou 1922 Grand Robusto. Nice tight smoke. The cigar, a belly full of lemon pepper wings, a selection of a couple of beers and a couple of MM's on ice provided a nice finish to an up and down week.

Working in the garden/yard today but making plans for tonight. I am thinking a Bolivar Simones paired with some Old Fo' Signature may be in order! Since the wife is going out with girlfriends and all.

Party 898 this afternoon while watching the Red Wings beat Chicago.

Best regards, Tony

After posting on here I had to go ahead and break out something to finish my yard work. I went with a PSD4 and it was stellar.

CAO La Traviata Divino is an excellent cigar and it costs less than $5.