Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey: An American Heritage

bourbonv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

For those who have been inquiring, my book will be out in March. You can pre-order on Amazon now and save $8 off the cover price.

Mike Veach

Thanks Mike, I've been looking forward to this book.

For the newer members here Michael Veach is not a writer who happened to choose Bourbon as a subject, rather he is an impeccably credentialed and widely respected professional historian whose field is American Distilling History, specifically Bourbon, who occasionally writes about his subject.

Thanks Mike, I've been looking forward to this book.

For the newer members here Michael Veach is not a writer who happened to choose Bourbon as a subject, rather he is an impeccably credentialed and widely respected professional historian whose field is American Distilling History, specifically Bourbon, who occasionally writes about his subject.

I may add a member of the Bourbon Hall of Fame.

Just put in my preorder and very much look forward to reading it. Thanks, Mike, for the heads-up!

My pleasure to let you know. I have had several inquiries about when it would be out so i thought I would let you know. Thanks for the support.

Mike Veach

Finally... I been waiting for this. Order has been placed.

Congrats on your accomplishment!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Hopefully I'll be getting a couple of copies shipped to Australia in my next Amazon order. I look forward to reading it Mike.

If it's not against the rules, perhaps include a link?

I did a Mike Veach book search on amazon and only

2 results for The Social History of Bourbon were

returned.

Edited by silverfish

I'll post a link, and I assume this is legal because I have no vested interest in it's sales. Mods, please feel free to delete if my interpretation is incorrect.

http://www.amazon.com/Kentucky-Bourbon-Whiskey-American-Heritage/dp/0813141656/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357952596&sr=8-1&keywords=kentucky+bourbon+an+american+heritage

• 2 weeks later...
For those who have been inquiring, my book will be out in March. You can pre-order on Amazon now and save $8 off the cover price.

Mike Veach

Done! :D Looking forward to reading it Mike.

I'm in, seriously thanks for posting. Amazon is generally very good at pointing out books related to my previous purchases...but this one seems to be slipping through the cracks.

• 1 month later...

The book made it to the University Press warehouse on the 14th and was shipped out last week. You should be seeing it in bookstores soon.

Mike Veach

Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered two just now! More to come from our Tallahassee "Porch" group!

Saw it at the KYCrafted art fair this weekend. Sadly I'd already pre-ordered so did not pick it up.

My copies came in Friday just in time for our group hosting Jim Rutledge this weekend to present to him as an appreciation gift for the time he spent with us. We all signed it and Jim was thrilled to get an early copy. He indicated that he knew (from Mike) that it was to be out soon. Picture Attached.

post-8598-14489818705383_thumb.jpg

Found my copy waiting for me in the stack of mail when I got home last night from vacation. Naturally it was the first thing I opened!

I look forward to reading it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.