Sign in to follow this  
bourbonv

Support your local bar day

bourbonv

On this day 93 years ago, the prohibition went into effect across the United states. I say we show our contempt for prohibition by going out and purchasing a bourbon at your local bar today and let everyone know why you are there.

Mike Veach

unclebunk

Heck, I support my local bar several days a week but I like your suggestion. Can't imagine what they were thinking back then but I'm sure glad they came to their senses.

HP12

Support early, support often. Local ma & pa bars are my lifeline.

fishnbowljoe

I would support my local bar(s), but their bourbon selection sucks. :smiley_acbt: Guess I'll have to support my local cabinet. The one right behind me. :cool: Either way, Cheers! :grin:

p_elliott

I haven't been to a bar in years only reason I would have to go is to play some pool. I have better whiskey in my cabinet and better company on here.

Tony

I also do not frequent bars very much. I support my local liquor store and then bring it home and enjoy.

Best regards, Tony

portwood

I live in the suburbs, there are no bars stocking quality whisky that are close enough to home to walk ... drinking & driving is out of the question, taking a cab would cost the equivalent of a bottle, soooooooooooo, like others have said I'll support my local cabinet instead.