Angel's Envy Rye

LostBottle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

From what I've heard, the rye will be coming to GA at the beginning of next year. I was able to pick up two bottles while in Kentucky this past July. I brought over a bottle to my parents so they could get a "taste". Between them and my uncle who was visiting, the bottle didn't last the night!

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up a bottle in Tennessee this week and had a taste last night. Wow! The nose is strong with caramel, the spice stings the tongue, and the overall body is thick and oily. Definitely a sipper and neat at that. One bottle should last a while.

I'll be purchasing a backup this weekend. I'm about 2/3 through my first bottle. Does anyone know if we've gone through a batch succession, and if so, is there any variation noted?

I hear there have been plenty of batches, probably about 5 to 9 different batches in stores now and they do indeed vary in taste. I haven't heard of any batch comparisons, however.

I hear there have been plenty of batches, probably about 5 to 9 different batches in stores now and they do indeed vary in taste. I haven't heard of any batch comparisons, however.

I have two 1c and two 1d and an open, almost empty, 1c. I'll open the 1d next and do a comparison.

I've yet to see this hit the shelves around me, but keeping my eyes open :)

I wouldn't expect to see it in Georgia until around March 2014 according to the info I received. Had hoped we might see it over the holidays but apparently it is running a bit behind.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.