New WT website

rwilps
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I just thought I'd let you all know that WT has a new website up, at www.wildturkeybourbon.com - it's a very nice site, with a virtual tour of the distillery, bios of Jimmy Russell, international and duty-free offerings, tasting notes, a "private" Rare Breed Society area, gift shop, etc. Check out the soundbytes of turkey gobbles - Linn, you'll be rackin' that pump and lookin' for a gobbler's eye! Lots of fun.

Ralph Wilps

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the heads up Ralph! Wild Turkey goes first class all the way on it's first ever website. Be sure to go to the news area. Buried under all those press releases is a photo gallery. If you've never been to the distillery before this is the area to check out. Lots of great pics. Now if you'll excuse me I've made myself thirsty for some Russell's Reserve.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. smile.gif Will Travel.

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

I was back in the Wild Turkey News Room again tonight checking out Eddie Russell's Bio. Guess who's the great, great grandson of Rev. Elijah Craig?

It's no small wonder then that Wild Turkey's 'Wheel of History' (found elsewhere on the site)starts out with the good Rev as the "Father of Bourbon Whiskey".

Linn Spencer

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Linn,

Bourbon is bourbon, and marketing is marketing.

If Eddie Russell's great, great, grandfather really was the Rev. Elijah Craig (obviously from Joretta's side of the family, since Jimmy never claimed any such relationship), and if Mike can prove it, I'll personally buy you a bottle of Thedmore Reserve.

=John=

http://w3.one.net/~jeffelle/whiskey

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

John,I think Mike and I would rather have you buy us each a bottle of Kentucky Spirit! wink.gif

Linn Spencer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.