Oklahoma Bourbon Drinkers

Borchard
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've thought about this for awhile, so I'm just gonna throw it out there;

Would anyone in the OKC area want to start a Bourbon Society of our own? Or, if there already IS one, can I get some info about it?

I just talked to the owner of Broadway Wine Merchants. He said they would host it if we can get a group together.

Wow! Apparently there are no other bourbon drinkers in the Sooner State...

Sure there are.....:grin:

I'm in the eastern part o' the state. Tulsa area. I'm always feelin' sorry for myself because we don't get any VOB or HH Bib or OGD BiB.

Have to settle for OGD 114 and EC12 and the occasional Booker's. I enjoy reading your adventures in the big city!

Sorry, been away from the boards recently. I don't know if I have time. Work is big right now...I might be able to down the road.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to Threadjack but my wife is in Oklahoma City and I was hoping she could swing in a LS and pick up something not available in Minnesota. I know this is a long shot but, is W12 a ghost there like in Texas? Also I believe OKC gets Old Fitz BIB. I'd love to get a bottle of that. Also any recommendations of a good spot in the city. I appreciate any help!

I think you will have trouble finding W12 anywhere, especially anywhere your wife will find it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

How times have changed. It doesn't seem that long ago W12 was semi plentiful in that region. If I asked her she would probably pick up WSR instead.

I'm in the okc area and am interested !

FYI the original post was in 2013

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.